The .NET data provider is written in C# and provides a high-performance native implementation of the GDS32/API functions. This means that .Net developers can access Firebird databases without needing to install the Firebird client.
- ADO.NET Data Provider
- ADO.NET Standard classes implementation
- Firebird GDS implementations for the Super Server, Classic Server, Embedded Server and Fyracle External Procedure Engine
- Firebird Services API implementation
- Firebird Events implementation
- ISQL script support
- Entity Framework support
- Support for ADO.NET Entity Framework
- ASP.NET Web Providers
- Membership Provider
- Profile Provider
- Role Provider
- Session State Store Provider
- Data Designer Extensibility (DDEX) Provider.
- Provides integration inside Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
- Fyracle External Engine implementation for the .NET CLR
All changes can be found at our Tracker pages
Thanks to all who helped improving and hunting issues.
Jiri Cincura: cincura_net at users.sourceforge.net